Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Non-Rookie Slave

Since my sister has dubbed herself the rookie slave, I figured I would call my intro the opposite, but not make myself sound like a slut, lol. I am M, or Bright Eyes. I have been involved in this lifestyle as a slave in one way or another for 16 years, 11 of them with the same Dominant, my Master, whose collar I have been officially wearing for almost 3/4 of that time. I was officially collared s a Gorean slave a little over a year ago. I am what I call a reformed pain slut. At one point in my life, I needed the physical pain of the whip to feel anything, to have the pleasure people said came with sex. Now, while i do enjoy the pain occasionally, I do not need it to hurt to be able to feel the pleasure any longer. I can still orgasm from the pain, but I do not need it any more. I am the more lesbian of the two of Master's slaves and I do have my own girlfriend whom I love as well. Since I have been involved in this lifestyle for so long, I know the routines, rituals and chores I need to follow, my biggest issue is implementing them and following through. This is also the first time since marrying Master that I have been able to actually have a playroom set up for His enjoyment. I have my own principles and beliefs where BDSM is involved and i fully intend to live up to them, instilling them into the different aspects of my lifestyle with Master. Because I have been under Master's collar for so long, the rules for me and my behavior are not as strict. I think I might need to attempt to enforce the more strict rules my sister has for at least a little while. Master has a job that takes Him far away from home a lot so I have become complacent lately in my role and position within our family and dynamic. I have become too comfortable with the way I live out my submission. I need to get back to the way it used to be, how diligent I was in the past to my slave duties and my household duties. I hope that I can get myself back on track so I can be an example and a mentor for my sister as she continues to learn, grow and develop along the way. What right do I have to think I can teach her the ways of the slavegirl when my own attitude has drifted away from the attitude of a slavegirl? This will be a journey for both me and my sister, one that, hopefully, ends on a positive note.

No comments:

Post a Comment