Thursday, May 31, 2012

Slave Bed Time

What do other slaves do before bed? This was one of the first slave rituals/routines my sister helped me come up with and put into place. Usually, if I am not in Master's playroom, but He is "putting me to bed" I will close my eyes for a few minutes and focus my thoughts on Master, thinking of my service to Him, my love for Him. After that, I will strip down to proper slave attire, if I am not already wearing it, adding the cuffs I wear to bed, chaining my left ankle to the bed. Touching my collar, I will fall asleep thinking of Master, hoping to give myself Master filled dreams.
Of course, usually before bed, I will take a slave shower, if I have time, and if I do not have time, I will take it when I wake up. A slave shower includes all grooming Master has come to expect of me, washing my hair, face scrub, all the usual shower things, lol.
I was just wondering what other slaves might do before bed.
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment