Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rookie Slave

Hi, I am S, I am the rookie slave in the family, still new to the lifestyle, till trying to find my way in the sometimes confusing world of BDSM. I am still figuring out my "slave chores" and how to add them into my every day chores.
I have been very lucky to have been born with the slave genetics. Master is my first and only true Master, it is as if I have been born to serve Him and only Him. Master is a legacy within this lifestyle and He is patiently teaching me the way He likes to be served.
I do not know if this is the case with all "plural slave" families, but it is almost as if my sister and I were made to compliment one another's service to Master. Where one is lacking, the other has an almost abundance of skills. I have learned very quickly in some areas and in others, I need to keep working to improve.
For now, I am going to focus on developing my slave chores and rituals for the summer time. During the summer months, I work at a summer camp for special needs children who have different degrees of hearing loss.
Due to my summer job's retrictions, my slave chores and rituals will be different over the summer, so new ones need to be created while still living up to my current chores and responsibilities.
This is the story of my journey as I develop new routines, rituals and chores as I continue to grow in my service and submission to Master and learn from my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment